Real Estate Investment Consulting
The Del Rey Urban(“DRU”) real estate investmetn consulting team has unparalleled experience and skill in servicing, acquisition, financing, design, development, management, marketing, and disposition of real property. The DRU team has a broad bench of real estate professionals with disparate educational and experiential based tools in the following areas:
- Real estate acquisition and disposition
- Real estate brokerage
- Real estate law
- Real estate financing
- Real estate workouts and loan restructuring lenders including loss share, assignment and assumption and related regulatory experience. We have been engaged often to negotiate with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (F.D.I.C.), the Office of Thrift Supervision (OTS) and other local, state and national agencies
- Real estate management
- Asset protection
- Real estate, banking, transactional and litigation services
- Real estate landlord-tenant legal services
- Real estate broker and principal mediation
We are principals with deep legal, financial and expansive operational real estate experience. Our perspective as owners and fund managers remains focused upon the creation and preservation of above market cash flow, value and wealth.
Our affiliates, including Del Rey Urban Brokerage, our acquisition and disposition arm, Urban Housing, our property management firm and Greene Fidler & Chaplan, LLP, our in house General Counsel, afford us the ability to vertically integrate an otherwise disparate set of client and investor needs, create efficiencies, save our clients’ money and offer expansive advisory services based upon a broad base and niche expertise within our DRU practice areas. Our one call solves all service solution provides our unique clients the highest level of service and necessary skill sets on a need specific, affordable basis. Our clients, real estate entities, family offices and high net worth individuals could not efficiently, either from a time, talent or financial perspective, replicate the experience or positive outcomes they continue to experience.
Please contact us today for a free consultation.